Who We Are
We provide affordable, high-speed internet primarily in the state of Arizona. Discover more about our services at airebeam.com.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
How We Collect Your Personal Information
AireBeam collects certain information when you use our products, services, and websites, including when you communicate with us. This includes information provided directly by you when you install our App and register for an account. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Social Security Number and date of birth in connection with federal benefits and claims, such as the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
- Data insights based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics.
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
We may also collect your information through intake and contact forms, the AireBeam web portal, customer service inquiries, and geolocation information when you use our website through a device that collects such information.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
AireBeam gathers your Personal Information to:
- Evaluate and process your application for AireBeam Services.
- Manage all billing processes.
- Enable fraud protection and risk management processes.
- Provide client account servicing.
- Offer you other products and services tailored to your preferences.
- Research and analyze trends and usage.
- Support AireBeam’s legal compliance obligations.
What Personal Information We Collect
- Information you provide to us, including your name, contact information, home address, driver’s license number, and self-reported payment and credit information.
- Information Automatically Collected When You Use Our Websites, including operating system and browser details, IP address, location, device identification numbers, and web addresses of the sites you visit.
We use analytics, including Google Analytics, to analyze traffic to our Websites. Google Analytics collects aggregate data without creating individual profiles.
We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
AireBeam does not sell your Personal Information. We may disclose it to service providers and third parties in the normal course of business for processing transactions, managing payments, and legal compliance.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We retain non-sensitive personal information indefinitely unless a request for deletion is made. Personal Information in the AireBeam portal is stored as long as the account is active or until action is taken to deactivate or close the account.
Access to Your Personal Information and Choices
Edit, update, or delete your personal information through the AireBeam web portal or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe options are available for both email and phone communications.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use reasonable safeguards to protect your Personal Information but cannot guarantee complete security.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
International Visitors and Users
By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
For more information regarding the terms and conditions of our service, please visit our Terms of Service page: https://airebeam.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Request to Delete Personal Data
In compliance with the Google Data Safety requirements effective December 7, AireBeam has included a specific process for app users to request the deletion of their personal data.
How to Request Data Deletion
If you wish to request the deletion of your personal data associated with the AireBeam mobile application:
- Contact Us: Submit your request directly through the AireBeam web portal or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your request:
- Your full name and email address associated with your account.
- A clear statement of your request to delete your personal data.
- Processing Your Request: Upon receiving your request, AireBeam will verify your identity and the legitimacy of the request. Once verified, AireBeam will proceed with the deletion of your personal data from our records.
- Timeline for Deletion: Your personal data will be deleted within 30 days of the verified request or within such other timeline as may be mandated by applicable law.
Please note that the deletion of your personal data will result in the inability to access or use the AireBeam mobile application associated with the deleted data.
For more information or to exercise your privacy rights or to request deletion of personal data contact us at:
FIF AireBeam LLC
Attention: Executive Operations
11201 N Tatum Blvd Ste. 300 #31293
Phoenix, Arizona 85028-6039